(QA Training included with the Package)
@ BA EssentialsSM Highlights
* The 80/20 Practical Training Model: Most of your training time is spent in hands-on practice, enabling you to master the methods and techniques that professional BAs use on the job.
* Live Project Documents: Working with live project documents, such as Business Requirements (BRDs), Functional Requirements (FRDs), and Use Case Documents, lets you see the details of actual projects from the inside out.
* Complete Reference Material: You'll get complete documentation of each session plus a reference guide to key BA concepts and practices, providing you with a centralized source for ongoing reference.
* Hands-on Case Study Approach: Our Case Study approach teaches you to think like a BA. Practice using BA methods to develop all the key BA deliverables (including BRDs, FRDs, Use Case Diagrams, etc.) based on realistic Business scenarios.
* Access to BA Modeling Tools: Hands-on practice using the tools BAs use to maximize productivity on the job. Sample tools: Rational Suite, MS-Visio, MS-Project, HP Quality Center, JIRA, and Team Forge.
* Resume Preparation: Assistance in preparing your resume to meet expectations of potential employers.
* Job Search / Placement Assistance: Job search assistance including direct referrals, as well as access to lists of employers and job openings plus job search advice based on your interests and qualifications.
* Mock Interviews: We provide sample questions and answers and coach you through mock interviews. Practice answering tough interview questions and receive a critique of your answers.
* Continuing on the Job Support: The Trainer continues to be available post-training when students are on the job.
Call: 908-565-2761 , 732-253-4800 for Details or visit: www.thecompletebatrainer.com
On Feb 12 - 15 2019.